Openings for Speech-Language Pathologist and Occupational Therapists in California
Our Early Intervention (EI) program is designed to serve children with disabilities from birth to three, and the families who care for them.
We provide an enriching environment to help children and families succeed. Our EI program is family-centered, focused on coaching families and helping at-risk infants and toddlers build key skills.
- Work with a team of dedicated professionals who believe in improving the lives of children & families
- Part-time opportunities can supplement existing employment
- A degree & post-graduate degree are required, along with a certified license
- EI services are provided year-round
- PTS is a great way to add extra therapy hours, and gain valuable experience in a rewarding setting and make a difference in the life of a child
Call us today for more information: (626) 793-9444
Our EI team collaborates with clinicians, early childhood educators, EI specialists, behavioral specialists, nurses, social workers, parents, and caregivers and are passionate at what they do!
Our clinicians at PTS are licensed by the state of California and certified through the American Speech-Language and Hearing Association (ASHA), and the American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA).